Relationship Marketing & Sales Success
Sales Success focuses on acquiring new customers through individual sales techniques and strategies. In contrast, Relationship Marketing is the employment of strategies that develop strong relationships with existing customers. When merged together, this combination ultimately contributes to long-term business success.
This combination gives you the attitude, confidence, enthusiasm and, the systems you need to become the award winner you know you can be.
Who Should Attend:
Business owners (emerging to Mid-size companies), Entrepreneurs, Networkers, Personal Service Industry Pros, and all Experienced Professionals who desire to master a practical sales process and relationship marketing approach, driving their performance to new levels of success.
4 Week Outline:
1. Turn your fans into customer advocates
2. Marketing with a street team
3. Story telling in business
4. How to over come set backs
5. Motivating others to action
6. High impact presentations
7. 5 great rules of selling
8. Build relationships with value first
9. Manage relationships after the sale
4 Course Fee: $149.95
Early Bird Special: $99.95 By September 1st, 2014
First Course begins:
Monday, September 22, 2014
9:30am until 11:30 am
Conversation Room 1135 W Cheltenham Ave, Elkins Park, PA.